Tuesday 7 April 2015

Reflect: Initial Planning and Progress

For this brief we are required to put together a presentation to show to the class that reflects upon the year we have each had at University. We are to look at our personal highlights and critically reflect upon our progress in the year. Not only this but we are to incorporate some of the animation skills we have learnt.

I decided that the best way to deal with this brief would be to write down all the things I want to talk about, and create an animation or illustration based on these points. This way, I will be able to provide a visual for the topics I shall be talking about, and also meet the requirements of the brief by incorporating some animation related skill. 

I figured the first slide would be the title/introduction to the presentation, so I started with that. As it was going to be all about MY year, I thought it would be a good idea to include a character based on myself in the illustrations, so I designed a title with myself included. 



Title Page: Original (Left) and Slightly Animated (Right)

I was really pleased with how it went, and I thought it would be nice to have all of the illustrations/animations in a similar style, so when I designed my next slide, I made sure to use a similar background to see if the consistent style would work well...

Highlight: Meeting Peter Lord at BAF

... and it seems to have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment