Wednesday 22 March 2017

Brand Me: Revamp!

I decided that I wanted to set up my own website, but I thought it would be best to re-design my logo before I did. Looking back at it now, it's a little outdated. Though I am happy with the design and the colour scheme across my social media, I feel my drawing skills have improved greatly since then so I have decided to simply redraw my portrait.

New Logo

...Compared to my Old Logo

I think my new logo is miles better than my old one. I prefer the more intricate linework in the hair (which reflects what I like to do as an artist) and is overall much more crisp and clean. It also looks more like me, which is a bonus, and a clear indicator that I have improved with my digital drawing.

Updated Channel Art - Tumblr

I have since updated my social media pages where appropriate, and incorporated the logo into some of my backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment