Thursday 7 May 2015

The Animated Self: Considering Sound

As well as colour, sound is something that I want to get completed in time for my deadline. I have been thinking about the different sounds I could include and I think my favourite idea is to have the sound of birds tweeting. I don't think I want to have a song playing as it won't last very long, and I think something that is more subtle will work better in this case, since I am testing movements rather than creating a narrative.

Another idea that had crossed my mind was having a slight breeze sound playing. I think this would be suited for the environment, but it would suggest that the trees should be rustling and may look odd if they don't. I shall have to experiment with different sounds to see what fits best, but I know I only want to have something subtle playing. If I get the chance I may revisit animating and make the trees move slightly in the breeze as this will be the icing on the cake, and it may make my animation seem a touch more professional for exhibition. Again, this is likely not going to be explored before my deadline as it is simply a final touch, and I don't think I will find the time, but if I do, I'll definitely aim to add this in if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment