Friday 25 November 2016

The Lifting Tower Brief: Making a Start With Animating

The first two ideas that I was assigned with was the Yeti bowling and dancing. I started with the dancing as I thought this would be easier, so I could ease myself into working; I'd never used the puppet pin tool on After Effects before so I thought it was going to be quite a challenge teaching myself.

Yeti Dancing

I opted for the Robot due to the angle of the yeti character, and I think it was quite successful. It's a fun animation that is an appropriate length to catch the attention of passers by. 

Yeti Bowling

I definitely prefer this animation to the first one I produced. I think the character is animated better and the overall look of the animation is more dynamic and visually pleasing. My group also seemed pleased with my work when I shared it with them, so I'm happy to leave them as they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment