Wednesday 24 May 2017

Studio Research: Mash&Co


Mash&Co is an app that is aimed at pre-school children, that teaches them recognition, co-ordination and interaction with the help of their animated characters Mash and Periwinkle. The characters and general aesthetic is bold and rounded shapes making it very visually pleasing for children and adults alike. I like the work that they produce as it looks very cute and squishy, and overall just looks very fun to work with.

There are a lot of elements that have a cut-out style, which is something I have had the chance to experiment with myself during responsive last year and the animations I produced for the Lifting Tower Projections. Vincenzo said their main studio is based in Lille, and although I'm not wanting to move away from home/Yorkshire (at least just yet), I followed him up with an email, as I would be happy to work for them if I could work from home/the UK, as he discussed the possibility of during our meeting.

My Email

I look forward to hearing what he has to say, and fingers crossed this could lead to something good. Even if it is just maintaining the contact!

No comments:

Post a Comment