Sunday 21 May 2017

Second Branding Review

As I was wanting to make myself a website, I thought I'd have another quick review to see if I was truly happy with my branding before I got started with its production. Though I was happy with the overall look, I wasn't too sure that the font I was using was copyright free. I thought the best option for me was to simply change the font that I used, and by knowing exactly what font I was using I would be able to be consistent across all platforms.

Font Testing

I looked on Dafont at typefaces that were 100% free to use, and out of all the ones I looked at, these were the only contenders. In the end I opted for the second, as I thought it was just that bit easier to read, and I liked the subtle handwritten touch.


Updated Social Media

I thought my pages were looking quite bare with just my logo and name, so I decided to add the characters from my final film to the channel art. It is my most recent work, and because I am hoping to do a lot of promotion for the film, this is how people are going to know my name. Also, by having this on my pages it promotes film just that little bit extra.

I'm very happy with how my social media is now looking; very clean and consistent. Not much of a change in terms of visuals, but definitely an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment