Monday 22 May 2017

Business Stationary Pack

I made a letterhead with a similar theme to my invoice. I made sure that my logo didn't take up too much room on the page, and that my contact details were clear and eligible. Again, I think the document looks very professional, and I can see this being very useful for the future as I will have to contact a lot of companies in search for experience and/or work.

I also made sure to make a black and white version to make sure it was still tangible in monochrome.


Letterheads

Business Stationary

Here I have put together a mock-up of all my business stationary, complete with letterhead, business cards, pin badges, showreel work and invoices. I'm really pleased with the consistency in my brand and how much more professional I feel as a result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment