Sunday 21 May 2017

New Business Cards!

As I have updated my logo and general branding, it only made sense for me to update my business cards too. I was generally happy with the layout of my old cards, but tweaked the design slightly so it was more suited for my current branding.

New Business Card - Front and Back

The logo and font is consistent, although this time I made sure to have the text larger and bolder. Though the card I made previously looked good online, it was much harder to read the physical copy. I also decided to leave out my social media handle, but featured my website address instead, where links to my social media can be found if needed.


I haven't yet printed any of this design as I still have cards left, and it would be a waste to not use them as they were quite expensive. When I run out of old cards, I will be able to print new ones with my new design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment